We are proud
to announe that we just opened our new bath house in 2017!
- Electric Sites
$ 20.00/night - Tent Sites/In Tenting area only $ 20.00 - Dump Station
Fee (non-registered campers)
$ 15.00/night - Youth Group/Scout Tent Camping - Per Tent
$ 2.00 - Bag
Park Campground Rules and Regulations
1. Reservations are available
at the Park District Office beginning the first business day of the
year for the upcoming camping season only.
2. All reservations require a deposit of the first night's fee and must
be received within 7 days of making the reservation or it will be cancelled.
3. A deposit shall hold one stay. A stay is defined as any night or
continuous nights of camping.
4. Reservations only guarantee the availability of the site for the
days and nights reserved. Early arrivals/late departures are subject
to site availability.
5. Maximum stay on one site is 14 nights.
6. Any camper who has a reservation and does not show up on the check-in
date, and has not contacted the Park District office, forfeits the deposit
and the entire reservation.
7. Camping Fees for your entire stay are to be paid at the time of check-in
unless paid in advance.
8. Anyone making a reservation must be an adult (18 years or older),
on the site at all times and that person is responsible for the actions
of anyone under age on the site.
9. Check-in time is 12:00 noon and check-out time is 12:00 noon. If
you need to check in prior to that time or check-out late, you must
receive approval from the Park District Office. Early check-in or late
check-out may be subject to an additional fee.
1. Absolutely NO REFUNDS
will be issued for any reason.
2. Park District credit will be issued if cancellation is made within
14 days of your check-in date only. Credit may be used towards a future
stay at our Campground.
3. Canceling less than 14 days prior to your check-in will result in
forfeiture of deposit and all fees paid in advance.
4. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather or the condition
of your site due to the weather. We cannot control these issues.
1. All Campers must register
at the Office or with the Ranger upon arrival to receive your camping
permit and vehicle pass.
2. Campers must have their permit displayed during your entire stay;
on the electric box for electric sites; on your tent for tent sites.
3. Only 1 vehicle is permitted per site and campers must display the
vehicle pass in the windshield. Additional vehicles must be parked in
a parking lot.
4. No vehicle or camper is to be parked on the grass on any of the numbered
sites. Any damage/ruts made by you or your guests are your responsibility.
5. All sites are back-ins. Campers are not permitted to drive thru the
grass in order to pull thru their site. Campers are not permitted to
be parked sideways on the gravel pad.
6. Electric sites can accommodate 2 tents or 1 camper and 1 tent. Tents
in the tenting area are charged individually. Units must be a distance
of 15 ft. apart.
7. Maximum of 5 people per permit issued. (Including children) Additional
persons will be charged $2.00 each per night.
8. Maximum of 2 pets
allowed per site. Pets must be leashed at all times and owners are responsible
for cleaning up after their pets. We do not allow any vicious breeds
of dogs in our Campground. Pets must be up-to-date on all shots and
have proof of rabies shot (if necessary).
9. Pets are not allowed in any of our bathhouses or restroom facilities
and bathing of pets in the campground is prohibited.
10. Do not leave a pet unattended at your campsite. If your pet is loud
or causing bother to other campers, you will be asked to remove it from
11. Quiet time is 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. If you or your group can be heard
from an adjacent site, then you are too loud. You will only be warned
12. All visitors must leave the Park by 12:00 midnight. Park District
is closed from 12:00 midnight to 6:00 AM. Please be on your site for
the night by midnight.
13. Radios are permitted, however they must be at a level not to be
heard by other sites.
14. Each electric site has 1 fire ring and 1 picnic table. These are
NOT permitted to be moved to other sites. Fire rings are to remain in
the same location to avoid many burn spots on the sites.
15. Campfires must be contained within the provided fire ring and fires
may not reach a height above knee level. All fires must be completely
extinguished before leaving the campground.
16. You may bring your own firewood, provided you are not transporting
it from one of the quarantined counties. No burning of pallets or other
material containing nails, screws, paint, etc. will be permitted.
17. No tree or shrub may be cut or trimmed at any time in the Campground.
Do not fasten anything to any tree with a nail, screw, or rope.
18. Electric on each site is 30 AMP, overflow sites have 20 AMP. Electric
boxes are varying distances from sites
please bring long cords
if you unsure of the distance for your particular site. Tenting area
has no electric and you are not permitted to run extension cord to electric
sites from your tent.
19. No direct water hook-up is permitted. Please turn off water hydrants
20. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children at all
times. No child under the age of 10 is permitted in the bathhouse without
21. Children may ride bicycles on any of our bike paths and in our Campground.
Please keep bicycles off of main roads, intersections, and out of building
entrances. Bike racks must be used where provided. All bikes must be
back to your campsite by dusk.
22. All campground roads are ONE-WAY and have a 15 MPH speed limit.
Anyone not obeying these rules will be asked to leave with no refund.
23. No firearms, fireworks, pellet guns, paintball guns, air rifles,
slingshots, or weapons of any kind permitted on the premises.
24. No motorized scooters, golf carts, or ATV's permitted in campground
or on bike paths.
25. Sites must be left clean and trash placed in dumpsters before checking
26. Smoking is not permitted in the bathhouse at any time.
27. Ice and firewood is available from the office during hours or from
the ranger station at their discretion. Please try to purchase from
the office, if possible.
28. Gray water may only be disposed of at designated locations or at
the dump station.
29. When arriving and departing your campsite, please be courteous of
others and do not cut through other campsites. Use designated roadways.
30. Please report any problems with the Park Rangers, located across
from the bathhouse. Any issue that can wait until morning, please do
31. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited anywhere on Park District grounds.
32. Management reserves the right to refuse service to, or remove from
the premises, anyone whose conduct may be deemed improper for our family-oriented
last updated May 28, 2019